Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Let our voice be heard!

Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to stand for the Student Voice and represent this class!


Firstly………

If you vote for me I will help you to achieve all your goals and we will do it in a fun and orderly way.


Secondly……

I will include all of you as a team and we will achieve our goals together!


Thirdly………

I will make the whole process a wonderful and enjoyable experience for all of us!


Fourthly………

I will do my best to make us study hard and have fun at the same time!


My Fifth reason is………

I will also include some sporting activities to keep us fit and healthy!


My Sixth reason is …

I will help you to become confident and creative in your work!


My Seventh reason is …

If you vote for me WE will make this class the best class in the whole school!!!!!


If I am elected…..

I will know you all better and become close to all of you !


I wish all the candidates…

All the BEST!!!!!!!!!!


I am very lucky…

To have such wonderful friends and an amazing teacher!


Yours Dearly.

*******

Campaign speech of an eight year old standing for a class election.

She has my vote :-)

And...

I want her to be my speech-writer!

0 comments: